Sour & Smoky Santa
Your Christmas cocktail party isn’t complete without this fun drink!
• 30ml (1 fl oz) Zignum Joven Mezcal
• 20ml (0.6 fl oz) Campari
• 25ml (0.8 fl oz) lemon juice
• 15ml (0.5 fl oz) simple syrup (see below)
• 20ml (0.6 fl oz) aquafaba (the liquid from a can of unsalted chickpeas)
• 115g (4oz) granulated sugar
• 120ml (4 fl oz) water
1. Shake all the ingredients in a shaker with ice, and strain.
2. Pour into a rocks glass with a large cube of ice, and garnish with a wedge of lemon.
1. Warm over a medium heat, and stir. When sugar is fully dissolved, allow to cool.
Recipe by JAZZ Apple.
First published in November 2009, OM Yoga magazine has become the most popular yoga title in the UK. Available from all major supermarkets, independents and newsstands across the UK. Also available on all digital platforms.