Herby Polenta Chips
Move over potatoes, polenta chips are in town! These golden bites are crispy on the outside yet soft on the inside and they’re seriously scrumptious! Simply serve with Primula Perfectly Plant for a delicious dip. Happy dunking!
- 500g pack ready-made polenta
- Olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons Za’atar seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika, if liked
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh thyme, to garnish
- 140g Primula Perfectly Plant
- 1 pot tomato salsa, to serve
To serve 2
- Preheat the oven to 200C, 180C fan, Gas 6.
- Slice the polenta into 1cm slices and cut in half again lengthways to make chip shapes.
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper and brush each polenta chip with olive oil. Sprinkle with Za’atar and paprika if using, and season with salt and black pepper.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until heated through and starting to brown at the edges. Sprinkle over thyme leaves as a garnish.
- Squeeze Primula Perfectly Plant into a bowl and serve alongside the salsa as dipping sauces for the polenta fries. Enjoy!