Cavolo Nero and Mint Vodka Crush
Try this refreshing vodka cocktail for a fun and unusual spring drink.
- 75g (2.6 oz) caster sugar
- 100g (3.5 oz) cavolo nero
- 2 sprigs mint, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp vodka
- Crushed ice
- Club soda (sparkling water)
- Place the sugar and 200ml water in a small saucepan and cook for 3-4 minutes until syrupy.
- Add the cavolo nero and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Place in a liquidiser and blitz until smooth, strain through a fine sieve, add the mint and allow to cool.
- Stir the vodka into the cavolo nero syrup and pour into 2 tumblers half filled with crushed ice. Top up with soda and serve.