Win ‘Nutrition for Everyday Living’ short course from CNM + 30 runner up prizes
This month, we’ve teamed up with the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) to offer one lucky reader access to its fantastic ‘Nutrition for Everyday Living’ short course. There are also 30 runner up prizes up for grabs too!
1st prize — worth £395
Nutrition for Everyday Living short course: Stay healthy by using the healing powers of food. Understand the root causes of disease and why illness occurs on this essential short course from CNM. Follow a healthy, anti-ageing diet, learn how to address common ailments naturally and detox safely, lose weight naturally, boost fertility and balance your hormones.
x30 runner up prizes — worth £50 each
Learn how to make a delicious and nutritious vegan immunity bowl with Natural Chef, Sunday Brunch presenter and Maple & Co Café owner, Adria Wu. She’ll explain which foods support immune health and teach you how to cook with immune-boosting ingredients like ginger, thyme and turmeric. By the end of the 45-min class, you will know how to make a delicious immune-boosting meal perfect for keeping your health in tip-top shape this winter.
If you're interested in learning more about becoming a Natural Chef, head to: naturalchef.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Course must be completed within a year of setting up the course or winner will lose access on the portal.
2. Supplier: The College of Naturopathic Medicine
3. Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” family), of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
4. Promotional Period: valid from 1 month from magazine going to print
5. Only one entry per person.
Closing date for entries: 16th February 2022
First published in November 2009, OM Yoga magazine has become the most popular yoga title in the UK. Available from all major supermarkets, independents and newsstands across the UK. Also available on all digital platforms.