California Walnut & Sour Cherry Rocky Road
Try out this healthier take on the classic rocky road with banana chips, puffed rice and California walnuts.
- 180g (6.3 oz) vegan dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 120g (4.2 oz) California Walnuts, roughly chopped
- 40g (1.4 oz) banana chips
- 50g (1.7 oz) puffed brown rice
- 20g (0.7 oz) chia seeds
- 45g (1.5 oz) dried sour cherries
- A little vegetable oil
- First, melt the chocolate in a mixing bowl over a pan of barely simmering water, making sure the base of the bowl doesn’t come into contact with the water.
- Next, mix together the California Walnuts, banana chips, puffed rice, chia seeds and sour cherries in a large mixing bowl. Pour over the melted chocolate and stir to evenly coat.
- Lightly oil and line a small square baking tray with parchment. Tip the mixture onto your prepared tray and press down with the back of a spoon to evenly spread.
- Place into the fridge for around 1 hour, or until completely chilled and solid. Cut into 9 small squares and store in an airtight container.
First published in November 2009, OM Yoga magazine has become the most popular yoga title in the UK. Available from all major supermarkets, independents and newsstands across the UK. Also available on all digital platforms.