London is one of the world's great cities - and that's just the yoga!
For decades the UK capital has been considered one of the coolest cities in the world, known for its rock & roll, high fashion and some pretty cool history (and not to mention the shopping!). Away from all that though, the London yoga scene is burgeoning.
London literally offers something for everyone. From the smart studios scattered around west and central London to the urban chic of the east and the south, it's not hard to find an amazing place to roll out your mat in the capital.
So we've had a quick nose around some of our favourite yoga destinations in London to point you in the right direction. Any of the studios featured inside this special London-themed report will give you good vibes in abundance. Whether you're a yoga veteran who has been practicing for years and you want some new inspiration, or you're taking your first steps on your yoga journey, we're sure that one of these studios will become your London yoga home.
We've picked six brilliantly blissful yoga studios in the capital that offer something for everyone.
Included in our special feature are the following studios:
- Hot Yoga House - the ultimate Yin Yang of yoga studios in west London
- Triyoga - a centre of excellence for yoga, pilates and treatments
- The Yoga Quarter - dedicated to hot bikram and dynamic yoga
- Fierce Grace - live life with Fierce Grace, the ultimate hot yoga experience
- Re:Centre - an antidote to the fast-paced energy of the city outside
- Total Chi - one of London's smartest studios in the one of the city's most prestigious addresses
What's your favourite London studio? Let us know in the comments, or on our social media accounts.
New to yoga? Check out our Yoga for Beginners section.