Coronation Cauliflower and Spinach Salad
This fresh and summery salad is super quick and super healthy. It’s perfect for a quick lunch and any leftovers make great sandwich and wrap fillings. SERVES 4
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 avocado, peeled and de-stoned
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp mango chutney
- 1 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp sultanas
- 1 mango, sliced
- 170g (6oz) spinach
- ½ red onion, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/355°F/Gas 4. Place the cauliflower florets onto a tray and roast for 15 minutes until starting to soften and colour.
- To a food processor, add the avocado, lemon juice, turmeric, curry powder, mango chutney and water; blend until smooth. Add the mixture to a bowl and mix in the roasted cauliflower and sultanas.
- To serve, place generous helpings of the mango, spinach and red onion in each bowl and top with the coronation cauliflower mix.