Blueberry and Cinnamon Cookies
These blueberry and cinnamon cookies are free-from gluten, grain and processed fats. They are a great mid-morning snack or on-the-go breakfast
- 1 400g (14.1 oz) tin chickpeas, drained
- 90g (3oz) brown sugar
- 120g (4.2 oz) peanut butter
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 tbsp ground almonds
- 1 tbsp soy milk
- 60g (2oz) dried blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6. Blender the chickpeas, brown sugar, peanut butter, baking powder, ground cinnamon, ground almonds and soy milk in a blender until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and fold in the dried blueberries. Split into 10, then roll each piece into a ball. Transfer to a lined baking tray and flatten the balls into cookie shapes and place in the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes, until edges start to brown.
First published in November 2009, OM Yoga magazine has become the most popular yoga title in the UK. Available from all major supermarkets, independents and newsstands across the UK. Also available on all digital platforms.