Blueberry and Cinnamon Cookies
These blueberry and cinnamon cookies are free-from gluten, grain and processed fats. They are a great mid-morning snack or on-the-go breakfast
- 1 400g (14.1 oz) tin chickpeas, drained
- 90g (3oz) brown sugar
- 120g (4.2 oz) peanut butter
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 tbsp ground almonds
- 1 tbsp soy milk
- 60g (2oz) dried blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6. Blender the chickpeas, brown sugar, peanut butter, baking powder, ground cinnamon, ground almonds and soy milk in a blender until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and fold in the dried blueberries. Split into 10, then roll each piece into a ball. Transfer to a lined baking tray and flatten the balls into cookie shapes and place in the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes, until edges start to brown.