One Pot Spaghetti Puttanesca
Save yourself some washing up with this dish – it’s all cooked in one pot!
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 red onion, sliced
• 2 cloves garlic, pureed
• ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
• 60g (2oz) olives
• 6 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
• 3 tbsp capers
• 1 x 400g (14oz) tin chopped tomatoes
• 400ml (13.5 fl oz) vegetable stock
• 200g (7oz) spaghetti
• Handful chopped chives
1. Add the olive oil to a saucepan over a medium heat, then add the red onion, garlic, chilli flakes, olives, sun-dried tomatoes and capers and cook for 4-5 minutes.
2. Add the tinned tomatoes and vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Once boiling, add the spaghetti to the pan and cook for 10-12 minutes until the spaghetti is cooked and the sauce has thickened. Season to taste.
First published in November 2009, OM Yoga magazine has become the most popular yoga title in the UK. Available from all major supermarkets, independents and newsstands across the UK. Also available on all digital platforms.