One Pot Spaghetti Puttanesca
Save yourself some washing up with this dish – it’s all cooked in one pot!
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 red onion, sliced
• 2 cloves garlic, pureed
• ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
• 60g (2oz) olives
• 6 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
• 3 tbsp capers
• 1 x 400g (14oz) tin chopped tomatoes
• 400ml (13.5 fl oz) vegetable stock
• 200g (7oz) spaghetti
• Handful chopped chives
1. Add the olive oil to a saucepan over a medium heat, then add the red onion, garlic, chilli flakes, olives, sun-dried tomatoes and capers and cook for 4-5 minutes.
2. Add the tinned tomatoes and vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Once boiling, add the spaghetti to the pan and cook for 10-12 minutes until the spaghetti is cooked and the sauce has thickened. Season to taste.