Jazz Apple Vegan Nut Roast
Prep time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 Jazz Apple, peeled, cored and finely diced
- 1 celery stick, finely diced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and finely diced
- 50g dried cranberries
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 50g pecan nuts
- 25g hazelnuts
- 75g walnuts
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp cashew nut butter
- Cooking oil, for greasing
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/170°C fan/gas
- Grease a medium-sized pudding basin with cooking oil.
- Add the pecans, walnuts and hazelnuts to a food processor with the stock cube. Pulse until the nuts are roughly ground.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Transfer to the greased basin and place in the oven. Cook for 25-30 minutes until cooked through.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before gently removing from the basin.