Create a Zen life using the Akashic Records
Get more Zen in your life by harnessing the ultimate power of the Akashic Records. By Jennifer Longmore
If you’ve gone through the year feeling unsettled, unclear, unfocused or uninspired, you’re not alone. Many people feel disconnected and lacking zen in their life right now.
Secretly, they are stressing about the shape of their body, the state of their relationships, the future of their career, their family dynamics, how to end a toxic relationship with a friend, how to make their home feel more zen, and so on.
These perpetual worries will keep people spinning on the perpetual hamster wheel as long as they continue believing that a ‘state of zen’ exists outside of them.
Read on to learn more about how you can use the Akashic Records to achieve the ideal zen life. (Check out the fact box to find out more about the Akashic Records.)
What is the Akashic Record?
Akashic Records, or the Akashic library, is a history of every thought, word and action of every living creature throughout time. When you access the Akashic library you open yourself up to the universe’s divine wisdom and guidance.
People who have experienced accessing the Akashic Records report many different experiences. Many encounter guides, angels, and other behind-the-scenes players. Some people report experiences of ‘channelling’, while some experience the Akashic Records through dreams.
So then what are the Akashic Records? Some experts envision the Akashic Records as an endless filing cabinet of information. Others view it as an online database. According to the records themselves, they exist in another, higher dimension referred to as the Akasha.
The Akashic library is thought to be a history of every thought, word, and action of every living creature throughout all of time. These records hold no judgements — they’re simply a repository of information regarding each and every soul’s journey.
You might think of the Akashic Record as a book report on your life. According to those who have accessed it, however, the Akashic Records can come in many different forms. Some people envision temple environments. Some report seeing video clips from past lives. Some even hear messages or instructions. Everyone’s experience of the Akashic Records is unique.
Understanding Zen state and what it means to you
Let me start by saying feeling Zen is a state of being, not a destination.
Sadly, many people are conditioned to look for things outside of themselves to bring them a sense of peace and calm, only to be on that journey for a very long time.
While things like essential oils, yoga, infrared saunas, float tanks and more can create a temporary Zen state, as long as we keep looking outside of ourselves, rather than inward, a constant state of Zen will always elude us.
At this time of year, it is more prevalent because we are conditioned to carve out where we are going, which naturally takes us outside of ourselves.
While we may feel inspired for a little while to pursue the outward goals that we’ve created, it is soon replaced with that doubting voice inside of our head that questions whether we’re on track, or getting it ‘right,’ or if we even have what it takes to meet our goals.
Doubt creates a lack of clarity, and a lack of clarity creates a lack of confidence, which leads to stress. The longer we’re in a stressed state, the more removed we are from a state of Zen.
Without clarity or confidence, we’re less inclined to move forward with our inspiring goals and visions.
We may even go down the dark rabbit hole of all of the other reasons that our dreams won’t come true, including:
- The perception that they’re too big
- We feel unworthy
- We don’t have enough resources (ie. time, money, energy)
- We feel unqualified or unsupported
- It feels overwhelming
- We already have too many responsibilities
As a result of these mind games we play with ourselves, we feel disconnected from our own truth and our natural state of centredness.
Relationship between the Akashic Records and your state of Zen
Working in the Akashic Records is such a powerful and efficient way to create a more permanent state of Zen in both our inner and outer environments because it helps us get clear and centred in a variety of different areas that directly impact our world, including:
- Our sense of direction
- Our sense of purpose
- Our gifts and talents that help us express our purpose
- What we’re here to master and teach others
- Where to focus our efforts that create the greatest alignment
- Deep and profound healing of any physical, emotional, mental or spiritual limitations that block us from creating alignment And so much more!
The Akashic Records are simply an energetic space above our higher self or knowing that holds the vibe of divine love, universal truth, and connection which supports your soul’s purpose.
In this space, people often report a feeling of homecoming. Just connecting with their Records creates an instant feeling of Zen.
The Akashic Records holds the truth of who you really are, why you came here, what you are here to master, what you are here to share, and how to align your (un)conscious mind with the truth and purpose of your highest self.
And it holds this information from the past, present and future so any answers we need, especially when we’re craving higher guidance on living in a state of Zen and creating our best life!
How you can use the Akashic Records to achieve Zen
The great news is that it only takes just a few moments to connect with your own Akashic Records, through the help of your guides, to cultivate an instant state of clarity because in this energetic space we are connecting with the truth of what is (and releasing all illusions that disconnect us from divine truth and love).
Here’s how to easily access your Akashic Records for alignment and peace:
- Begin by setting the intention for how you wish to feel and what you would like answered during your time in the Akashic Records
- Be sure to enter from a space of neutrality (vs. anger, worry, or over-attachment to the answers)
- Create a sacred space and bring a journal to jot down any insights and divine guidance
- Call forward your Akashic Record Keepers, by simply stating or intending “I would like to access my Akashic Records for my highest good and healing today. Please open them for me now!”
- Allow the information to come without trying to force it. You may see, hear, sense or ‘know’ the information. Each person is different and there is no right or wrong.
- When you allow yourself to trust, rather than question, it will allow this relationship to blossom.
- Practice daily to become familiar with how it feels to be in your own Records, and feel a greater sense of clarity and trust each time.
Questions to ask when accessing your Akashic Records
When you are in your Records, especially when it comes to creating a perpetual Zen state, you can ask specific questions, like:
- “What do I need to release in order to create more Zen?”
- “What habits do I need to cultivate in order to create more Zen?”
- “Where is it best to focus my energy this year to maintain peace and harmony?”
- “What skills am I being called to expand upon?”
- “How can I cultivate an even better relationship with my intuition?”
- “What is in my best interest to focus on this year?”
- “How can I create greater health?”
- “How can I create a more harmonious relationship with xxx (ie. my partner, my child, my parents, my boss, myself, etc)?”
- “How can I attract more wealth and abundance?”
There truly are limitless possibilities of what information you can access.
The greatest gift is the clarity of love and truth that emerges from these types of questions which create an instant feeling of groundedness, peace and alignment! The stressful guess work is eliminated, and this allows your life to feel more joyful, harmonious and effortless!
With the Akashic Records, the possibilities to make the year ahead your most aligned and harmonious year are truly infinite!
What are you choosing to create, and how can you invite your Record Keepers to support you with that?
Are you looking to learn more about the Akashic Records? Connect with our team today to discover how you can unlock the full potential of your life story using the Akashic Records.
Jennifer Longmore is a world-leading Akashic Record reader and a best-selling author. Find out more at: souljourneys.ca