Gluten-Free Oat Breakfast Muffins
These muffins make for a delicious breakfast; the sponge is light and fluffy with a slight oaty chew. The raspberries keep the sponge light and provide a nice fruity flavour.
- 300ml (10.5 oz) soya milk
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 300g (10.5oz) gluten-free self-raising flour
- 200g (7oz) caster sugar
- 150g (5oz) dairy-free butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 60g (2oz) gluten-free oats
- 100g (3.5 oz) raspberries
- 12 muffin cases
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/355°F/Gas 4. Add the milk, vinegar, flour, sugar, butter, baking powder and oats to a mixer and beat together until fully mixed, then fold in the raspberries.
- Spoon the mixture into the 12 muffin cases and place in the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes until cooked through.