Gluten-Free Oat Breakfast Muffins
These muffins make for a delicious breakfast; the sponge is light and fluffy with a slight oaty chew. The raspberries keep the sponge light and provide a nice fruity flavour.
- 300ml (10.5 oz) soya milk
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 300g (10.5oz) gluten-free self-raising flour
- 200g (7oz) caster sugar
- 150g (5oz) dairy-free butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 60g (2oz) gluten-free oats
- 100g (3.5 oz) raspberries
- 12 muffin cases
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/355°F/Gas 4. Add the milk, vinegar, flour, sugar, butter, baking powder and oats to a mixer and beat together until fully mixed, then fold in the raspberries.
- Spoon the mixture into the 12 muffin cases and place in the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes until cooked through.
First published in November 2009, OM Yoga magazine has become the most popular yoga title in the UK. Available from all major supermarkets, independents and newsstands across the UK. Also available on all digital platforms.