Jazz Apple Mezcal Margarita
The perfect cocktail to use up your old cores and peel from juicing apples!
- 50ml (16 fl oz) Zignum Mezcal
- 15ml (0.5 fl oz) lime juice
- 15ml (0.5 fl oz) ginger sugar syrup (see below)
- 30ml (1 fl oz) Jazz Apple juice (juice up your old cores and any peel)
- Salt, to rim the glass
- Apple slice, to garnish
Ginger Sugar Syrup
- 200g (7oz) sugar
- 200ml (6.7 fl oz) water
- 3 tbsp sliced and crushed fresh ginger
- Bring to the boil, simmer for 15 minutes, leave to cool and strain.
- Rim the glass with salt.
- Add all the ingredients to a shaker that has been filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into glass and garnish with fresh Jazz Apple slice.
Recipe by Jazz Apple.
First published in November 2009, OM Yoga magazine has become the most popular yoga title in the UK. Available from all major supermarkets, independents and newsstands across the UK. Also available on all digital platforms.