6 different entries to Ardha Chandrasana
Giulia Candeli shares 6 different entries into Ardha Chandrasana – Half Moon pose
Here are six different entries into Ardha Chandrasana (Half Moon pose), starting from easy options and moving to more challenging ones.
Ardha Chandrasana always offers an amazing openness, giving you a powerful sensation and even if it can be wobbly sometimes, it's always nice to enter into this pose.
Challenge your balance and try the following entries. Have fun!
- Triangle pose (Trikonasana)
- Warrior 2 (Virabhadrasana)
- Tiger Curl (Phalakasana variation knee to nose)
- Side Angle pose (hand on ankle)
- Side Lunge pose (Skandasana)
- Wild Thing pose (Camatkarasana)