Hot Yoga - our complete guide to the practice - why you need it in your life, and where to do it.
- Choose a studio with good equipment, that has adequate air exchange/ventilation and humidity.
- Ensure your instructor/s have been trained well in teaching in a heated room.
- Not all yoga sequences should be performed in the hot room, sequencing of poses and timings need to be tailored for the hot room.
- Safer stretching
- Less post-workout stiffness
- Detoxification through sweating
- Reduced risk of kidney stones
- Improved sense of wellbeing
- Burn more calories
Read more in our 19-page guide to the sweatiest yoga you'll ever do.
Discover more OM Yoga special reports
Subscribe to OM Yoga for yoga inspiration, both on and off the mat, every month.