Yogahaven is launching a brand new 200-hour yoga teacher training scholarship programme – a first in the UK – offering one lucky aspiring yogi the chance to win a place on yogahaven’s Brighton Teacher Training Course. A prize worth over £2,850.
Allie Hill, founder of yogahaven, is specifically looking for someone who really gives back, and pours their heart and soul into their local community. Entrants can be any age and from anywhere across the UK – but they must demonstrate in 300 words their genuine commitment to improving the lives of others through their day-to-day work…and of course their love of yoga!
Allie’s teaching expertise is second to none. Her experience spans some 18 years and, in that time, she has trained over 700 of the UK’s top yoga teachers. yogahaven’s 200-hour yoga teacher training has been running for over a decade and has grown to become one of the best in the UK. This new Brighton teacher training course is designed for those who aren’t able to escape work/home commitments on an intensive two-week training course. Instead, the Brighton course is completed over five months, over a series of weekends.
Find out more at yogahaven.co.uk
- For full competition terms & conditions please visit ommagazine.com/competition-tcs
- Prize does not include travel, food or other related costs.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Winner is expected to complete the course in its entirety, including all Brighton-based modules.
- Entrants must have a minimum of 2 years of regular yoga practice.
- Entrants must demonstrate in 300 words (maximum) their genuine commitment to improving the lives of others through their day-to-day work…and of course their love of yoga!
- Winner will be chosen through a judging process.