Competition Terms & Conditions
- Competition will run until given deadline.
- Entry will be via the website form only.
- Prize does not include travel, food or other related costs.
- Entrants must demonstrate in 300 words (maximum) their genuine commitment to improving the lives of others through their day-to-day work and their love of yoga.
- Winner will be chosen through a judging process.
- Winner is expected to complete the course in its entirety.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- No employees of Prime Impact Events & Media or the companies providing the prize may enter.
- UK entry only unless otherwise stated.
- The winner’s details will be shared with the company providing the prize.
- Where relevant, if entrants have selected for their details to be passed to the company providing the prize, email addresses will be passed over for marketing purposes. This is optional, and not a condition of entry.
- Multiple entries will be disregarded.
- Automated entries will be disregarded.
- Entrants must be ages 18 years or over.
- The publisher’s decision is final.